Girls who were into fitness and all


 I always had a thing or two for girls who were into fitness and all.Make fun all you want but when I saw her running that bright sunday morning I knew that she was surely wearing the good cross training shoes for women.Because thats how she always was.Always wanted the best for her.She's not like the rest. No, not at all.She is different in a million ways. She's the girl that believes in what comes around goes around. The one that hopes for a better day. The one with a bright smile and also the one who cries at night. She's the girl that would love to be loved. The one that looks so strong but feels so weak. She's the one who picks herself up every time she falls. She buries herself in the pages of her books. She'll never let you get near her. She put her walls up so strong and will never let anyone break that. She comes across hard to get because she's been hurt. She build the wall to protect her hurt. And why wouldn't she? People now a days doesn't even know the value of love and loyalty. That's why she made her like that so that no one can hurt her again. She doesn't believe in words. She believes in action. And that's what I love the most about her.She's beautiful. But not like those girls on TV or magazines.

She's beautiful in her own way. She's beautiful by her thoughts. She is beautiful for the way she talks about something she loves. She's beautiful for the things which makes her eyes sparkle with happiness. She's beautiful for the way she makes everyone smile. She's beautiful not just for her looks. But for her thoughts. Way of thinking, way of seeing the world. She is beautiful, deep down in her soul.

 And when I look at her, nothing feels normal. I feel stronger and weaker at the same time. And I know that I'll be with her till then. I want to be with her at any cost. I know I can't fix all of her problems but I want and I'll always be here for her whenever she needs me. I'll be her shoulder when she cries, I'll give my hand when she needs help. Everyone says they will be loyal, they will love unconditionally, they will never cheat. I say that too but to me words also means nothing. I wanna prove to her. I wanna prove that yes, no matter what happens I'm here. I love everything about her. Every single aspects of her. I love her bad sides as much as I love her good ones. I love the idea of her. I love the way how she makes me feel.I try so hard everyday to be a "better person" for her. And I know that one day I'll be. I was determined and I am still determined that she's the one, she's the one I love and I want to be with.She wasn't my first crush nor my first love. She was just a simple girl with whom I wanted to talk to no matter what. I just wanted to get to know her that's all. I never planed on loving her. From the first time, when I saw her photos, I felt like I have to talk to her even for once in my life. It's like as if i know her and i want to know her more. To me she was a mystery which I wanted to solve badly. And now that I think of it, meeting her, getting to know her was the best thing that ever happened to me. It's been years now. I don't care whether she likes me or not. I don't even want to care. I just know that I love her and I'd do whatever it takes to be with her.But sadly all I do now is work at a store and sell the best shoes for walking and standing all day.Sad life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of playing basketball

Working as a girl

Greatest basketball player of all time