Shoes for a particular reason


I never truly understood the importance of making and branding shoes for a particular reason, to be honest.I mean whats the use?You have shoes for this.You have shoes for that and what not.But despite all these things, there are always some things that will bother you nonetheless.But what matters the most is that this shoe scenario has been bothering me for quite some time, to be honest.I just don't get it.Now you may say that I am old, arrogant and tired of my life.That I am because I cannot lie.I never did.
But just see it normally.I mean why would you even need a pair of the greatest working shoes for flat feet when you can just wear flip flops.However, all my anger and frustration regarding this topic changed when one of my colleagues told me to try out some shoes that his company was making.He said that they were the best mens work shoes for standing all day.

Much to my delight, to make my fellow colleague happy.I decided to give them a try.Even though at first they felt like pretty normal shoes.It was after a few months that I really got to feel their real potential.Well, to be honest, he was more than a colleague to me.He was my best friend.But then things happened.Did you shiver a little in doubt upon hearing me address you as "best friend"? Did goosebumps run through your spine when remembering the moments? Did the word walk you down the memory lane?

Well, mine did. I won't ask you how you're doing because I know the answer. We spend our days right in front of each other, don't we? But sometimes, being in front of each other doesn't feel so close, eh? Remember when we weren't in the same school? When couldn't we spend time together for so long? When we had to wait for months to be able to talk to each other? Oh, how close we were! We used to talk for as long as we could. Be it 3 am or 3 pm. And look at us now. We don't talk anymore like we used to do even when we're in the same place. You were so close to my heart, and I was to yours.Well, you still are close to mine. But I can’t say the same for me. I'm sorry for what happened to us. I'm sorry that I'm not even quite sure about what exactly happened, why we fell apart. I know distance doesn't matter, but you feel so far away. Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend. I'm sorry we couldn't stay the way we promised we'd be forever. I'm sorry I call someone else my best friend now. But so do you, don't you? I still smile at those utterly silly, stupid things that you used to say and do when they pop up in my head from out of the blues. I still feel like making a video of you running like a chicken and blackmailing you about uploading it. And of course, those "very beautiful" pictures of yours that possess the power of keeping you single for this lifetime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of playing basketball

Working as a girl

Greatest basketball player of all time